The Testing Center is a unit of the Amarillo College Student Affairs Division. The Testing Center supports instruction, academic planning, and the community by providing various testing services for prospective students, current students, and members of the community.
A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TESTS
Main Testing Center
Location: Student Service Center - Suite 101
|Special Extended Hours for July 31 - August 18|
Monday – Thursdays:
TSI Test Start Times will be:
8 AM // 10 AM // 12 PM // 2 PM // 4 PM
Monday: 7:30 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 7:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 12 PM
Saturday: Open every 3rd Saturday of the month from 9 AM - 1 PM
TSI Testing Times
8 AM, 10 AM, 12:30 PM, & 2:30 PM
(Friday testing times vary)
Monday: 8 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Available Saturdays
Other Testing/Computing Centers on Washington Street Campus
Math Testing Center
Science Testing Center
CIS Testing Lab (Pearson)
Testing Centers on Other AC Campuses
West Campus Testing Center
Hereford Campus Testing Center
Moore County Testing Center
Testing Services General Policies
1. No food or beverages are permitted in testing rooms at any time.
2. No cell phones, smart watches, or any other electronic devices are permitted in testing rooms at any time.
3. No purses, bags, backpacks, etc. are permitted in testing rooms at any time.
4. No one may accompany a tester into a testing room at any time. This includes children, friends, spouses, etc.
5. The only materials allowed in the testing rooms are those outlined by each exam sponsor or instructor.
*Exceptions may be made for students with accommodations approved through DisAbility Services.